With These Free Wood Working Plans and Just a Few Tools, You Can Successfully Build These Projects!
TO All Beginner Woodworkers:
'Start With Free Wood Working Plans' will lead you to success for your wood working projects!
HOW?: By simplifying the process with the pocket screw jig, AND other free woodworking jigs. These jigs will make measuring, cutting and assembly very doable for even the complete woodworking novice!
Below we show many of the free Kreg plans that we have available. Scroll down to pick the ones that work for you.
But, we also want you to know about the latest from Ana White, who has made a career of designing plans for the Kreg pocket hole jig. In the fall of 2012 her book The Handbuilt Home: 34 Simple Stylish and Budget-Friendly Woodworking Projects for Every Room was published. The cost is $13-22. Even if you only use one plan out of the 34 included in the book, the purchase price will be well worth it!
Kreg Plans for Shaker Step Stool with Handle!
This is definitely a favorite! We have built more of these Shaker step stools than any other, and continue to get requests for them.
The handle serves two purposes:
1. It allows you to easily move the step stool without bending down; and 2. It helps to stabilize you as you are stepping up!
These free wood project plans are a little more difficult than our other step stool plans, but with our photos and diagrams, YOU can build them! Click on the photo to go straight to these Kreg plans.
WITH POCKET HOLE JOINERY YOU CAN MAKE THIS BLANKET CHEST!
These blanket chest plans were designed for a beginner woodworker.
Constructed of solid pine panels and assembled with pocket hole joinery, this blanket chest
can be ready for finishing in just one week-end. So, pull out the Kreg jig, a circular saw, your
drill, and a minimal number of woodworking hand tools. You will soon have created a
durable and useful storage chest for yourself, or for a gift.
YOU CAN MAKE THIS WOODEN CLOTHES HAMPER!
Beginner woodworkers, using our plans and the Kreg jig, can build this wonderfully, versatile wooden clothes hamper.
MAKE THIS WINDOW BENCH USING THE KREG JIG!
These free plans for woodworking were specially designed for the Kreg pocket hole jig. We decided to use this bench in the living room, but it could be used in entryway or laundry room.
Click on the photo to see how easy it would be for you to build this window bench with just a few tools and a little bit of time!
THIS MISSION STYLE BEDSIDE TABLE IS BUILT WITH POCKET HOLE JOINERY!
This little table is useful as an end table, a bedside table, or a plant stand. It's simple, mission style, lines
give it a classic appearance, no matter what room you put it in.
YOU CAN MAKE THIS BOOKCASE!
This pocket screw bookcase is made with solid pine and Kreg pocket hole screws. Your family will find many places to use this small footprint bookshelf.
Click on the photo to go to the page for these free wood working plans.
YOU CAN MAKE THIS WALL CABINET!
This Kreg wall cabinet is a great project to learn about the use of the pocket hole joint. When it is completed, you will have made an excellent storage space.
A click on the photo will take you to these free Kreg plans.
'Start With Free Woodworking Plans' is for the INEXPERIENCED, just like we were not too long ago. Our plans assume you know nothing about woodworking! We show you every step from beginning to end.
Our free wood working plans take you from pre-school through at least 2nd grade. After building just a few of our projects, you will be designing, laying out, and building wood working projects from your own plans!
Our GOAL is to remove every obstacle and collect every resource needed for you to successfully build each of our free wood working plans.
JIGS, JIGS, AND MORE JIGS!
To meet that goal, we need to introduce you to the concept of JIGS! No, we are not talking about dancing. In woodworking, jigs are tools:
that simplify building;
that make a step in the process more accurate;
that allow you to accurately duplicate a step many times; and
that help to keep you safe.
The use of jigs will give you the confidence to say, “Hey, I can do that!” Our FREE wood working plans will show you how to use the necessary jigs.
You may not be able to draw a straight line, but with the right jig, you will be able to use a circular saw to CUT a straight line.
You may feel like you're all thumbs when trying to assemble something, but with the right jig you will have your pieces quickly connected, and – SURPRISE, SURPRISE -, they will be “square”, too.
You may not have confidence in your measuring skills, but with the right wood working jig, you will be able to get each piece of your project in the exact, right spot.
SAFETY, SAFETY AND SAFETY AGAIN!
For you to build your wood working project with confidence, you need to know that you can build it safely! We take safety very seriously! It will be emphasized, encouraged and repeated throughout our plans. Safe habits are demonstrated, and the rationale behind the safe practices explained.
- The Kreg Jig ® Makes Wood Working So Much Easier.
- The Kreg Jig ® is part of a complete pocket hole system that leads to wood working success.
- Kreg's Free Wood Working Projects for Your Kreg Jig®
- A concise summary of the free wood working projects available from Kreg Tool for your Kreg Jig®.
- Many Step Stool Plans for Beginner Woodworkers
- We have Shaker step stool plans; one, two and three step plans, all are FREE.
- Free Cabinet Plans for the Kreg Jig
- These free cabinet plans are designed for the beginner woodworker using the Kreg Jig.
- How to Build a Drawer using the Kreg Micro Jig or the Kreg pocket hole jig!
- Build a drawer using the Kreg Micro jig or the Kreg pocket hole jig, AND our free drawer plans.
- Our Wooden Table Plans include Free End Table Plans for the Woodworking Beginner
- Learn how to build a table with our free wooden table plans.
- Free Wood Project Plans Designed for Beginner Woodworkers
- Free wood project plans created and simplified for beginners! Many step stool plans, and all these Kreg plans are FREE!
- More Free Wood Project Plans Designed Especially for the Woodworking Beginner!
- Ten more free wood project plans designed especially for the woodworking beginner!
- Woodworking Plans Shaker Furniture Simplified for Beginner Woodworkers
- See all the woodworking plans Shaker furniture revised for the Beginner Woodworker!
- These Free Wood Furniture Plans are our 10 Most Recent!
- We are always adding free wood furniture plans. Check out our 10 most recent woodworking beginner plans.
- Free Wood Bench Plans Designed for the Beginner Woodworker.
- These free wood bench plans are easy to build from solid pine.
- These Free Bookcase Plans are Designed for Your Pocket Screw Jig.
- Free bookcase plans for the woodworking beginner!
- These Free Wall Shelf Plans can be built by a Woodworking Beginner!
- Our wall shelf plans are designed for the woodworking beginner to be built with the pocket hole jig.
- Snazzy Finishes for Your Free Wood Projects
- Add color and style when you finish your free wood projects.
- More Free Easy Woodworking Plans for Beginner Woodworkers are Coming!
- More free easy woodworking plans for beginner woodworkers are in the works!
- Kreg plans resources include books, CDs and DVDs for the Woodworking Beginner
- A collection of Kreg plans resources to help the woodworking beginner, including books, CDs and DVDs.
- This CD has 15 Kreg jig plans for All Levels of Woodworkers
- 15 Kreg jig plans are included on the Kreg CD.
- This Pocket Hole Plans Book by Danny Proulx Has 11 Pocket Hole Projects
- An excellent pocket hole plans book that will give you the confidence to build and build some more.
- Some of the Simple Wood Project We Have Made
- With just a few woodworking tools, you can make some simple wood projects.
- Recommended Woodworking Tools Pocket Holes Woodworkers
- We recommend these woodworking tools for pocket holes woodworkers.
- The Kreg Micro Pocket Jig is Perfect for 1/2" Thick Wood
- Use the Kreg Micro Pocket Jig to make cabinet face frames.
- Kreg pocket hole screws will give you the best result on each pocket hole joint.
- Kreg pocket hole screws are specially engineered for the pocket hole joint.
- Wood Working Jigs Guide You to Professional Results
- These free wood working jigs will help you make a top-notch wood working project.
- Why Did We Choose Free Wood Working Plans?
- A great site for free wood working plans!
- Send Start With Free Woodworking Plans Your Comments & Suggestions, Please!
- Contact us at Start With Free Woodworking.
- Helpful Wood Working Links for Beginner Woodworkers
- These helpful wood working links are worth checking out.
- Review the Administrative Protections We Have Built Into our Site
- This page will open the door to all the Administrative Pages.
- Start With Free Wood Working Plans and Site Build It!
- How Start With Free Wood Working Plans was built.
- Stacking Storage Plans are a Snap to Build With the Kreg Screw Pocket Jig.
- Stacking storage plans is a collection of storage furniture plans for the Kreg screw pocket jig.
- Finish This Step Stool Plan to Match Your Decor
- Finishing this step stool plan with real milk paint is true to the Shaker tradition.